Am I allowed to do this?

Hi! Burnsy's wife here!
At the risk of being picked on and otherwise banned from this blog, I did have a suggestion for Big A. Ethan had a scab on the inside of his foot this week from his shoe rubbing. He was having a hard time getting his sneakers on because it hurt too much . I happened to have some blister pads from an old first aid kit. We put one on his foot and he was much happier and made it through the day at school no problem. Just thought that I would mention it and maybe save your nipples from the horrible chafing this year. Although the stories from last year were pretty funny.
By the way, Andy- Rich doesn't hate you, although I could see why you might think so. I think his comments were a little on the abrasive side. He just needs to learn how to write comments in a more positive tone. Don't take it personally.

Chrissy

Comments

Big A said…
Thank you for your concern about my nipples. Rest assured that I will be taking the necessary precautions.

we will do our best to keep Rich and Andy from coming to blows over this trip. We'll try to get them to work out their issues via something like a hill-climb or freestyle jumping contest.
L-DUB said…
Hey Rich.

Change your password! This is a NO WIFE blog.

They can read it, but if they all start posting... What is this world coming to???

Chrissy, are you scratching your forehead now?
Rob said…
She is doing the one finger scratch.
L-DUB said…
Yup, that the one.
EssBee said…
I applaud Chrissy for using her nursing skills to benefit the greater good - in this case - Big A. I also admire her courage for being the first wife to post. Way to knock down that barrier for the rest of us!
gagknee said…
nipple chafeage, or nipflage, is nothing to laugh at.

i hope rich and i can come to some sort of truce, i can't just walk downstairs to my apartment to escape him when my inner rage starts burning like last year.
Rob said…
Big A is right, Andy and Rich will have to settle their greviences on the trail.
rburnsy said…
Please do not send my husband home more crippled than he already is. He still has a family to support when he gets home you know.