Permits/Check In


I need to make arrangements with our land lords in gilbert about checking in and permits.

we need 8 permits, right?

I couldn't take wednesday the 30th off so Rob and I won't be leaving until after I get out of work that day. So, we won't arrive in Gilbert until at least midnight. What time is everyone else planning on leaving? Maybe I can estimate what time you guys will be arriving for the land lords and you can check us in. Rob and I could send one of you a check or money through PayPal or we can pay you back when we get there.

~Andy

Comments

L-DUB said…
So it looks like it will be:

$125 for 3 people
$75 for additional 5 people
----
200 a night * 4 nights = $800

$800 * 9% tax = $872 (total)

$872 / 8 people = $109 per person

I think thats right. (?)
gagknee said…
yep. plus $38 each for permits.
gagknee said…
what time are you guys leaving tuesday?
Big A said…
I think we are planning on sometime late evening. Our arrival time last year was just about right. Plenty of time to go shopping, relax a little, grab a mushroom 'n swiss thickburger and a hand scooped strawberry milkshake, etc.....
gagknee said…
yeah, we got there around 3 in the afternoon right? it was the perfect time.