Trip Report: Day 1

Pretty good day today. The weather was perfect - not too hot, not too cold. Just about everybody's machine (except Todd's) ran perfectly. And Just about everybody (Except Todd) managed to avoid hitting a tree. And as far as I know, everybody's nipples are just fine (Especially Big A's) Some pics from the first day:

Before we got started, I was presented with my own personalized set of nipple protectors (Thanks's Trish!)



Another closeup of the nipple guards.


Big A modeling his new nipplewear.


Despite having some mechanical difficulties, hitting a tree and apparently losing his shirt, Todd appears to be having a good time.


Big A Hopelessly stuck in the mud.


Big A getting winched out by Grubert. That winch was the best $400 I ever talked him into spending. To my knowledge he has only ever used it to get me out of mudholes. Note how black the mud is on my pants.


It was quite the spectacle. Glad I could provide the day's entertainment for the group.


Almost out. Note the very large wall of mud that my ATV is pushing in front of it. Now that we've dredged out the bottom of the mudpit, I am convinced that I could make it, but Grubert threatened to leave me there if I got stuck again.

Comments

Nhmommaof5 said…
I can't decide what to comment on first, the mud, the nipple protection, Todd's multiple incidents...sounds like ooddles of fun!
Trish said…
Your welcome Big A!! I love to bead!!!
Hey where is Larry in all this fun?? The boys would love a picture of Daddy. Thanks, have fun today.
EssBee said…
Thanks for the report and the pictures! It's great to see what you all are up to!
Big A said…
Larry has been taking all the pictures, which is why he isn't in any of them. We'll try to get some of him today.