Which trail systems to ride?

(you can vote for more than one)


Here are links to the systems:

Bear Wallow
Pinnacle Creek
Indian Ridge
Buffalo Mountain
Rockhouse

And my two cents:

Bear Wallow, definitely.

Buffalo Mountain, I think we ought to try the bbq place, although I would be open to trailering to the Matewan trailhead, instead of the trailhead we usually stop at, getting a light lunch in Williamson, and then eating in Matewan for dinner. Just a suggestion, maybe we could mix it up this year or maybe Williamson has bbq.

Indian Ridge, it sucks that its an hour and a half away, but we've only been once (ate at Ashland company store) but they have a connector to a town now.

Alternate: Rockhouse (Man trailhead). Just trying to mix it up a bit and hit some of the trails we don't make it to as often because we are so beat up by the time we get there.

Comments

Wingnut13 said…
I was just feelin' bad you spent all that time on a post with no responses. But Uhhh, I dunno where to ride, I just drive the bus man.
gagknee said…
i appreciate it. you're all heart, man. i don't care what burnsy's wife says.
gagknee said…
just pick three. it doesnt matter.
rburnsy said…
What did my wife say?
gagknee said…
something about hating todd he's a jerk. the email went out to everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY. i'm surprised you didn't get it.
gagknee said…
three votes for rockhouse (gilbert). wow. thats cool though. whatever the consensus is i dont care. i just want to RIDE.
Trish said…
No, Andy, that e-mail was about you, not Todd. And I believe that the word I used was not jerk but something that also is used to describe a donkey. I would never say something bad about Todd, he's driving my husband down there!
Burnsy's Wife